Disclaimer: This giveaway is brought to you by all the great brands featured here. All opinions are my own. Post contains affiliate links.
Have you ever wanted to be a contestant on The Price is Right? I, for one, am positive I’d rock at Plinko. And those Showcase Showdowns? So much fun!
Well, we may not be offering up new cars or dalmatian statues, but two of my blogging besties and I are joining forces to offer up some of our favorite things in a way that’d make Bob Barker proud.
Want to enter our Showcase Showdown? Step right up!
The first showcase up for grabs is from Beth at Unskinny Boppy. Skip on over to Beth’s blog to find out how much she loves all the items featured in her showcase!
Beth’s Showcase includes:
3. Copper River Bag Safari Napa Camera Bag in Bourbon (camera not included)
Next up is yours truly, running down the aisle and waving my hands over these awesome prizes!
My Showcase includes:
1. Calphalon’s Contemporary Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 8-Piece Cookware Set. This is the cookware you need in your kitchen. I featured them on All Things G&D earlier this summer and this cookware set is the best we’ve ever used in our kitchen. Oh, and did I mention these pots and pans are DISHWASHER SAFE?! True story. You can read more about the features of this fabulous new line in my Calphalon review.
2. $150 Gift Card to OnlineFabricStore.net. If you’re even so much as moderately interested in fabrics you could easily drool for hours of your life browsing OnlineFabricStore.net. They have everything you need for your sewing or fabric-related craft projects, and their site is overflowing with so many gorgeous fabrics you’re going to want them all. I made my latest home DIY project – Kate’s polka dot headboard – using fabrics and notions from OnlineFabricStore.net and their quality can’t be beat!
3. Bashful Billionaire’s Bag from Duluth Trading Company. Known for their high-quality work gear, Duluth Trading Company is more than jeans and flannels – they also offer some gorgeous leather goods for men and women including bags, wallets, belts and gloves. I absolutely adore their thought process behind this “Bashful Billionaire’s Bag” (quoted from their site): “We get tired of all those brash billionaires we see on TV and the gossip pages, yakking about their latest skyscraper or “can’t miss” investment. Give us those bashful billionaires of days gone by, with their sack lunches, corner barber haircuts and unassuming air. This is a briefcase for them; and for you, if you prefer fine craftsmanship to flash.”
And finally, Katie from Bower Power has an AWESOME showcase filled with amazing prizes! Click over to her blog to read all about the fabulous prizes in her Showcase!
Katie’s Showcase includes:
1. Two Solly Baby Wraps
2. Two copies of Radlab from TotallyRad
In total, we are featuring 18 prizes in our Showcases, which means EIGHTEEN WINNERS! Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter between now and December 8th. Good luck everyone!